Quickly Transform Your Data Into
Powerful Fair Lending Analytics
With Fair Lending Magic™ Version 4.0
Senior Developer at Compliance Tech
Diane is the developer of Compliance Tech’s Fair Lending Magic™.
A systems specialist with many years of experience in database
systems analysis, design, and development on a wide variety
of computer platforms. Diane uses her extensive systems
analysis experience to work with clients, evaluate alternatives,
implement appropriate modifications, and provide ongoing
Fair Lending Magic™ 4.0’s New Quik Analytics™ include:
• Empower non-statisticians and industry practitioners: Easily
determine statistically significant potential fair lending risks
including redlining, disparate impact, disparate treatment, and
• Quik Analytics™: Instantly pinpoint areas of fair lending risk to
know where to direct and allocate limited monitoring resources.
• Loan Officer Compensation analysis: Determine whether or not
LO Comp varies with any term of the mortgage or by prohibited
• Data Quality Assessment Tool: Quickly assess the quantity,
quality, and usability of your data for demonstrating evidence of
• Create regression models including race and gender proxies for
non-mortgage loans: Fair Lending Magic™ gives users a choice
of the highly accurate Racestimator™ categories or the Bayesian
Improved Surname Geocoding (BISG) proxy method advanced by
• Redlining: Compare your applications within minority tracts to a
• CRA/Fair Lending: See application counts, approval, denial, and
fallout rates inside and outside CRA Assessment Areas.
• Peers: Compare your data to peer group performance. Review
underwriting and pricing ratios among peers.
Contact: email@example.com | 202-842-3800 | 1-800-499-4632(HMDA) | www.compliancetech.com